Sodexo Belgium is a subsidiary of the international Sodexo Group. The company counts 4.600 employees in Belgium. Within
Sodexo you have a business unit, called Lab Services. This division is delivering service solutions on all kind of
laboratorium equipments. They take care of maintenance, validation and repair of the lab equipments.
As a Technical Operations Manager, you will manage the overall delivery of a part of our Scientific Services on site.
- Be responsible for ensuring the operational delivery of a part of our Scientific Services to our client and you
will assist in developing the reputation of Sodexo.
- Direct all activities of your on-site teams including the overall delivery of repairs, maintenance and
qualification to laboratory instruments such as HPLC, FPLC, Automation, PCR and centrifuges.
- Manage your team of technicians and planning coordinators on a daily basis
- Manage and control the services to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and
- Manage customer relationships in order to maintain and develop long term partnerships and growth.
- Resolve operational and commercial issues
- Ensure the team performs to the agreed service level
- Report on various KPI's towards the client or the
Sodexo on-site management
- Ensure cost effective decisions are made
- Be accountable for the budget
- Support your managers to identify opportunities for organic growth, new business and innovation
- Manage and coach the teams against the service level agreements
- Continuously keep up to date with
product knowledge and innovation
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience (ideally scientific or technical orientation)
experience in leading and managing a team
- Excellent command of French and good command of English
- Strong communication and managerial skills
- Excellent relationship management abilities at all levels
- Experience in working in a highly regulated environment; a first experience in the pharma sector is an asset
- Scientific knowledge or high interest in scientific matters
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, open-mindedness,
- Solution and result oriented
- A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning process
- A full-time and varied position with a flexible schedule
- An opportunity to grow
- A pleasant working environment and a highly
If this job is a real challenge to you, don't hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to: Sodexo Belgium
Mercédès Libert - HR Business Partner Jobcenter. E-mail: email@example.com