convinced that the Quality of Life of our customers and consumers starts with
our own employees. Your well-being at work is therefore one of our priorities.
At Sodexo, you land in a stimulating environment where you can develop your
talents and where you can count on a continuous support of your career. With
nearly 4000 colleagues in Belgium (56% of whom are women), you are the key to
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can manage and improve IT
applications to really enable effective execution of business processes in our
Food & Retail business? Do you like working with different stakeholders to
professionalize how we manage IT applications within our IS&T function?
Then you are the Application Engineer we are looking for to enforce our
- Work with Business Owners and Functional Administrators and ensure
applications are fit-for-purpose enabling business processes and
- Record and manage application changes & releases - scope,
quality, timing, costs and user comms
- Translate business requirements to functional and non-functional
- Perform information analysis, functional designing and data
- Coordinate requirements definition to technical engineers or
- Perform light / easy system configuration, including minor
- Manage functional system documentation
- Perform (functional) system maintenance activities
- Oversee management of technical environments
- Perform day-to-day technical vendor management
- Define / describe release and deployment test plans and coordinate
execution (FAT, UAT, IT etc.)
- Support L1 IT SD support by performing ticket analyses and creating
Service Desk support knowledge articles
- Perform or coordinate L2 IT support, participate in MIM and
- Execute problem analysis / RCAs and coordinate implementation of
- Coordinate L3 IT support (vendor)
hold a Master's degree and you have at least 3 years of work experience in a
similar position with a specialized knowledge of methods, techniques and
processes in combination with a theoretical background.
are preferably ITIL v3/4 certified.
are an expert who is interested and alert to continuously analyze and suggest
opportunities for improvement in the applications and processes.
team spirit and excellent relational and communication skills enable you to
bring everything to a good end with the necessary flexibility.
work with a process / project approach, you are analytical, accurate, synthetic
(balance between efficiency, details and accuracy)
are able to work together, you can plan and organize well and you have a strong
are multilingual: fluent in both national languages (Dutch/French) and have a
good knowledge of English.
are interested in the food & retail sector
A challenging position in a
dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration and varied position
- An attractive salary with extralegal benefits
- An induction program to facilitate your welcome
& integration at Sodexo
- An organization with space for initiative and
- A workplace located in Brussels (Ixelles), near the station of
Etterbeek and the Delta metro station
Quality of Life on the workplace:
- A pleasant working environment and (trendy &
modern workspaces) with flexible working hours and possibility to work
- A good work-life balance
- A conciergerie that offers you various services:
dry cleaning, ironing, shoe repair, purchase of gifts, etc.
- A wide choice of durable meals in our restaurant
If this job is a real challenge to you, don't hesitate to
send your CV and a cover letter to: Sodexo Belgium - Muriel Lefébure - HR Business Partner. We invite you to apply
online: https://jobs.sodexo.be. E-mail: email@example.com